A few things to note about in-person worship:
- We are currently meeting in the GYMNASIUM at Century Hall to allow us more space as we follow the health guidelines provided to us.
- Please see the diagram below for where to enter and exit the service. We will have one way to enter & one way to exit.
- Please register if you plan to attend. You can do that via the form Kinsey will email to you (if you are on our regular attenders list), or you can register when you arrive for worship at 10:30 on Sunday. If this is your first visit to Southwinds, we look forward to meeting you!
- Masks are mandatory at this time to be in compliance with Calgary’s bylaw for public areas and places of worship. We will have masks on hand if you forget yours.
- At this time we don’t have programming for children (we’re working towards this!) but kids are definitely welcome! We have included a list of quiet activities (click here) you can bring from home for your children. We will also have a limited number of kids packs available if needed. Our hope is to resume children’s classes soon!
- We will also maintain physical distancing during our worship service. Chairs will be set out in small groups where households/cohort families can sit together. Each group 2 meters apart from the next.
- If you have shown symptoms of Covid-19 in the 24 hrs prior to worship, we ask that you join us via live-stream and join in-person when you are symptom free. Please use this checklist provided by Alberta Health prior to attending in person.
- We will be so excited to see one another! Let’s greet each other with a smile and a wave instead of a hug and handshake.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us and/or ask a greeter when you arrive for worship.
We are always excited for Sundays! Whether we see you in-person or online, we look forward to worshiping together as a church family!